I’m on a countdown kick. I know I like having something to look forward to and for seniors- graduation is one of the most exciting milestones in life, amiright? For moms…not so much. I created this fun little countdown for Oakleaf High School seniors and wanted to share it. (Click on the link to be taken to the live version.) Then I realized that you can even use it as an app on your phone for easy access to keep you motivated when a bout of senior-itis kicks in. Just open it up and watch the seconds and minutes til your big day tick closer. 😉
*If you want a countdown for another local high school let me know by leaving a comment below with your high school, graduation date, & time and I’ll make you one!*
You probably know this already, but to create an app on an iPhone all you have to do is:
- Open the link to the live countdown page on your phone.
2. Click on the Share button as shown above.
3. Choose “Add to Home Screen” from the menu selections.
4. You can change the name of the app to your liking. “GRADUATION” is what fit best for me.
5. Enjoy & share with your friends. (You might not want to share with your mom. It might be too painful for her to watch the seconds ticking away.)